“Awesome Breakfast!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Pershing Square is a full-service restaurant located under the landmarked Park Avenue Viaduct. Serving American Cuisine, Pershing Square is a bustling and iconic New York City experience which attracts a mix of locals and tourists. While most famous for our breakfast, Pershing Square is open for lunch, dinner, happy hour and we serve high-end comfort food until 10:30 PM. ***Please be advised that at Pershing Square we do have a dress code policy. Men are not permitted to wear tank tops in the restaurant.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I wish I can have breakfast at Pershing Square everyday. Their french toast is amazingly delicious. Great steak, great eggs, great benedict, great bacon, great environment, great everything!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Was really looking forward to the breakfast I had queued 30 minutes for. Just underneath the taxi road into Grand central station this is in a convenient location. The breakfast menu sounded great and the massive trays carried by the waiters were filled with food.When I chose the title hit and miss it really was. I found my eggs bacon and potatoes very average, however my side of corned beef hash was lovely and my sisters choice of french toast came in 3 huge slabs of well cooked french toast surrounded by bacon on one side and mixed berries with syrup on the other.This was the hit , it really looked (and the bit I tasted) good.Lovely orange juice and coffee.

1  Thank bigmac003
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This darling restaurant is very appealing and conveniently located, wedged underneath the roadway across from Grand Central Station. I had the eggs Benedict and it was the worst I ever had. The eggs were cold, the bread was stale, and the ham rubbery. It was expensive. Look inside, it does have a cute ambiance, take a picture outside, and skip the meal.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great atmosphere, efficient staff and lovely food. Yes, it is a bit pricey and you can get a good breakfast in any of the delis/cafes, but this is lovely for a treat! Also, be aware that service charge is added to your bill, so don't leave a tip.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Pershing Square is a good place for a bottle of wine or cocktail shared while figuring out where you want to go to eat. It is a pretty restaurant but has fallen far, far short of what it used to be. Bar food is shamefully bad-there really is NO excuse for how bad it is. It's about the worst food I have ever had in a restaurant bar none. The chicken pot pie was promoted as the bar food of choice: when I noted that there was only gravy and potatoes, the waitress told me chicken pot pie is soup! Yep, it is THAT kind of bad. Bad.

1  Thank JanT472