“Great Choice!”

Neighborhood: Manhattan
NJ
“Great Choice!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went on a Friday, met a friend there since we had time to kill while our daughter went on a 4 hr cruise.We went around 7 and had no wait for a table. We all had Burgers after reading the reviews and I gotta say, they make a great burger. The Fries were great too, but the best was our waitress, I would give her a 5. Very funny and super nice. Want to go back and try some of the other items now.

• Visited August 2013

Birmingham
“Massive burgers”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We ate here based on the reviews and it was good. The hamburger was surprisingly large and was very good. The wait staff and service was prompt. The food was good but we did not find it to be exceptional or stand out in any way other than the burger size. The menu was full of traditional Irish food with onion soup, Reuben, fish and chips.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“The Best is still the Best”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had reviewed Molly's while still living in NYC as we lived a block away and it was our home away from home. We ate there weekly and I called it the best Irish Pub in the world not just NYC. On a visit last week my wife and I had the good fortune to get to Molly's again and if anything it is even better than ever though certainly more crowded. Sawdust on the floor and the great Management and server staff greeted us like the old friends we are. We had our favorite giant burgers and potato's our usual bottle of Malbec. As usual both food and service were great and we can't wait to get back to Molly's which we will do in December.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Quaint but not that special”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had dinner (two adults, one teenager) here mid week night. Service was friendly and efficient. Food was average pub grub and the beer was cold!
The interior is older and dark and certainly not over designed or 'trendy'- probably better on a cold winters night than a hot summers eve.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank CGFS
Abilene, Texas, United States
“Excellent burger!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I go to Molly's every time I'm in NYC. Great burgers (blue cheese one being my favorite), and of course, accompanied by a cold Guinness. The pub has a nice atmosphere, very friendly staff (in particular barman). I highly recommend, and hope you're not allergic to sawdust.

• Visited January 2013