“It's decent, but the brunch is a bit overpriced and the drinks aren't that great. If I order eggs over easy, I almost...”
Review of Life Cafe - CLOSED

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed March 4, 2008

It's decent, but the brunch is a bit overpriced and the drinks aren't that great. If I order eggs over easy, I almost always get them sunny side up, and if I order eggs benedict, they are almost always overcooked. Good place to meet up with some friends, but by no means a favorite.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Breakfast? Who has time...”
Reviewed February 8, 2008

Breakfast? Who has time for breakfast. This is a great brunch place in the east village - order a cajun bloody - the best i've had!

“it's a decent cafe...”