“Organic, beautiful, breakfast”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: SoHo
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stumbled upon this great communal type bakery on Grand Street. Enjoyed a very nice organic breakfast and great service

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I loved the citrus pistaccio cake - and lemonade I had! While I did not sit down to eat, all of the bakery items I purchased were served with a smile and were absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My husband & I went here for breakfast .the frittata was so delicious. The baked goods looked wonderful. Very European

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My daughter and I went here on a rainy Saturday morning. It was one of the few places open at 8AM. There weren't many guests at that point, no problem getting nice table by the front window. Large, heavy bleached (?) wood tables thruout. Wonderful ambience. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. We each had the zucchini frittata - excellent! The breads served with the meal were (as should b) delicious - crusty and yeasty. Later that morning we tried to go back just for coffee with my other daughter, but by 1030 there was a wait. Looking forward to returning there on my next trip to NYC.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Good to very good french pastries, soups, salads, tartines and quiches served at long open tables. Options for vegetarians are good. Prices are in the teens - fine for a quick breakfast or lunch