“For anytime”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 13, 2013

You should have at least one breakfest here, and one lunch. At breakfest, ask for a croissant and a delicious "blondie" - white chocolate spread -, and at lunch go with their delicious soup or a salad.

There are newer reviews for Le Pain Quotidien

Reviewed October 12, 2013

A great place for a lovely little (really portions are quite small) breakfast -- however the service on our visit was bizarrely disorganized. Having ordered coffee and tea before ordering food, we were surprised that it wasn't delivered ... after a couple of gentle reminders and quick assurances ... and wasn't delivered ... and finally arrived after our meal was finished. I think at breakfast it's reasonable to expect coffee right away, no? In any case, not after the meal is finished and you're ready to go.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

l usually come here for the boxed salads to go (my fave is the curry chicken salad) and the pastries (I especially like the small lemon and berry tarts and the apricot and apple tarts). Service is courteous and efficient. It's a bit pricier than other comparable places, but I've never been disappointed by the quality of the food.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were in New York for 6 days, and I think we went this little Cafe 3 times, the muesli breakfast , the quiches, coffees are just like Le Bol in Vienna. The atmosphere is very relaxing, would definately always go back when I visit New York again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast while on a visit to New York with friends. While other reviewers have said the service was slow we thought it was just relaxed. They let us take our time and we didn't feel rushed at any time. That being said, when it was time to go, we did have to catch someone's eye to get our check. The cold brew coffee was amazing and had a great latte as well. My husband said the waffle was the best he's ever had and my quiche was excellent. The fresh baked bread and jams were also amazing. Filled us up for a day of exploring around the UES.