5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$410
Priceline$410
getaroom.com$819
2,340 results
All reviews fifty nyc great location new york junior suite small kitchen club room spacious rooms rockefeller center front desk staff by nyc standards central park midtown manhattan times square few blocks subway station avenue lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2019

The hotel is in a good location, that’s where it ends.
The room i stayed in was dirty and the entire room had an awful smell, the lamp shades on the lamps have been replaced and don’t match, the carpets are only vacuumed around the bedside tables so the carpet here is filthy. This is a cheap and nasty hotel who somehow have managed a 4 star rating and charge accordingly, they don’t charge what its actually worth which is a lot less. They don’t even advise of any amenities so what do you do, roam around? They do however ask for money upfront with your credit card for the mystery amenities. The breakfast set up is a joke so don’t consider your set for the day with getting breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank IrwinTD
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate all guest feedback as it gives us the opportunity to improve the quality of product and level of service we offer our guests. While I do wish we would have had a chance to address and correct any challenges experienced while you were still in house, I have shared your feedback with our management teams so we can properly inspect and correct these deficiencies. Should you like to discuss your stay in further detail, feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 25, 2019

Large, very clean suite. The full kitchen was a plus, especially for NYC. Staff is super-friendly and accommodating. I have stayed here several times and it has always been a pleasure. Doormen were especially helpful and cheerful. Great location also - can walk to the Met museum of art.

Room tip: Ask for a room/suite with a balcony.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Philip G
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Thank you for your amazing room! I'm thrilled to read you found your suite spacious and clean, and enjoyed use of the full kitchen. We agree a kitchen can definitely come in handy when traveling. I'll make sure to share your feedback with our team, as they will love reading your comments. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 25, 2019

Came to NYC for a wedding and to spend a little extra time sightseeing and Fifty Hotel was in a great central location for all my needs. When I wasn't bouncing between Midtown, Queens and Brooklyn, I really enjoyed hanging around the hotel. The staff was very friendly and the free daily wine hour is a major plus!

I bragged to my other friends who were in town for the wedding that I picked the best hotel and recommended it to everyone who has a trip here coming up.

1  Thank GodisKing
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! I'm thrilled to read our midtown east location made us the perfect home base for exploring all NYC has to offer! Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 25, 2019

Amenities charge is a ripoff. None were used. No other comments.
If you want repeat visitors you should change this so that guests pay for what they use.
I repeat.
Amenities charge is a ripoff. None were used. No other comments.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank martinlautman

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate receiving a different perspective on our facilities fee. Many of our guests return and appreciate all it includes, such as daily a cupboard credit, daily wine hour, Wi-Fi, 24 hour fitness center, business center, and more. We're currently working on expanding our offerings to include additional amenities as well. Thank you again for your review and feel free to contact me directly should you have any other questions.

Reviewed October 25, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay here, the room was really large and the bed was extremely comfortable. The wine hour was a nice touch and I enjoyed have a drink there before heading out each night. I’d highly recommend this place and will stay there again next time I’m in NYC!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank RO1956619

Thank you for your review! I'm thrilled to read you found the room spacious and comfortable, and enjoyed our daily social sips wine hour, we agree its a great way to unwind at the end of the day and mingle with other travelers. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!