2,086 results
All reviews fifty nyc wine hour welcome home great location ess a bagel new york pillow menu junior suite complimentary wine small kitchen resort fee club room two queen beds nyc hotel room was spacious front desk staff rockefeller center
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is in an ideal location with easy access to attractions such as Times Square and the Rockefeller Centre. The staff at the property are highly attentative and will do what ever they can to cater for the needs of your party as best they can. We was shocked as we entered the room to see how spacious they are and I can say it is the biggest hotel room I have ever stayed in without a doubt in New York and some other cities across the US. The rooms are cleaned to a very high standard with bedding changed daily. There is also a communal area on the 2nd floor which gives you a chance to socialise with other guests with access to wine between 5pm and 6pm and the chance to grab a cup of tea or coffee throughout the day. J.F.K Airport is around a fifty minute drive from the property or around 25 without traffic. I would defiantly stay here again upon my next visit to the city.

Date of stay: August 2019
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing the Fifty Hotel & Suites and for taking the time to spread the word about your wonderful experience. I agree with you that our prime midtown location make us the perfect choice for travelers exploring the Big Apple! We look forward to welcoming you back and hope the Fifty Hotel & Suites will be your new "Home in Manhattan!"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was perfect for our family of 5 with 1 bedroom, living room, and small kitchen. Doormen and front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Location convenient to subway.

Room tip: we were on 19 and had a small balcony which is so rare in NY
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to read our one-bedroom suite was the perfect size for your group, having a kitchen can definitely come in handy when traveling with family. We're glad our team was friendly and helpful, as we pride ourselves on offering our guests excellent customer service. We hope the Fifty Hotel & Suites will be your new "Home in Manhattan!"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second stay at Fifty, and it was very pleasant. The staff is super helpful and nice, and the location is great. The room is clean, and modern. I love the location which is within walking distance to a lot of great shopping and restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! We appreciate having you as a repeat guest and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have a consistently great experience every time I visit. All of the staff, from the doormen to the desk personnel, is friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms are clean, updated and comfortable and I love having a choice of different types of pillows. I'm always sorry to leave and I look forward to my next visit with anticipation.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your amazing review! Our team strives to make guests feel at home, and I'm thrilled to read our team did continues to do just that. We look forward to welcoming back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every time I visit NYC, we choose 50 Hotel. Love the location, large rooms, friendly staff, and nightly wine hour. Easy walking distance from Grand Central, and to all our favorite restaurants. Great value for the price!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jacob P

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to read you found the room spacious and comfortable, and enjoyed our daily Social Sips wine hour. It's a great way to mingle with other guests and unwind at the end of the day. We're thrilled the Fifty Hotel & Suites is your home base in NYC, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!