6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$322
Priceline$365
Traveluro$246
2,341 results
All reviews fifty nyc great location new york junior suite small kitchen club room spacious rooms rockefeller center front desk staff by nyc standards central park midtown manhattan times square few blocks subway station avenue lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I don't book my own travel. Somehow, two rooms were booked when I only needed one. Because 48 hour cancellation was not received, I was told I would have to pay a fine. Honestly, I don't think this is a good look when it comes to business travelers. I don't pretend to be some big shot, but I wouldn't ever stay here again because of this. It was a booking mistake. If you would have taken care of it, and I would probably be requesting to stay at your hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Inspire44304583273
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Please allow us to apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately as we hold rooms for our guests, making rooms unavailable for other guests to book, if a reservation is not cancelled within the stated cancellation policy we cannot honor refunds. We do appreciate your feedback and feel free to contact me directly should you have any more questions.

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Stayed as part of a conference at the UN. This hotel is well laid out and is walking distance to all the major NY sights.

It is a block from the train and you can use it as a tourist hub.

The staff are helpful, knowledgeable and try to make you feel like you’re home. Absolutely can not fault the door staff.

My only tip is that there are fridges in the room, and as a vegan their breakfast (with additional cost) wasn’t cost effective. Pop to one of the nearby stores and stock up!

Also near to one of the best Bagel shops in NY.

A good stay, plenty of towels and a range of pillows to choose from- I definitely recommend the speaker pillow.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank michelleox2015
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We agree our location is perfect for exploring all NYC has to offer, as we're just walking distance from many major tourist attractions and just a block away from the E, M, and 6 trains should you want to explore more. We appreciate your feedback and hope we'll have another chance to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

It was nice to stay at your hotel because the location is very good and the staff is so nice and helpful. Pricing however is quite complex for foreigners (facility fee, cupboard fee and many different taxes) and it is difficult to compare prices with other actors on market.

Room tip: Very nice staff, congratulations!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Maps34304715597

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to read overall you enjoyed your stay us and our team was helpful and friendly. We appreciate your feedback and hope we'll get another chance to welcome you back to our hotel!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

I had a short business trip to NY and needed a hotel in mid-town east. This one was perfect for the trip - easy in and out, modern and clean, friendly staff, no hassles. There seemed to be a reasonable balance of family/individual tourists and business people, so you avoid the large conference crowd and the bus tours. I'd come back again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Sherpa09505764048
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to read our hotel was great for your business travels, you're correct in noting we have a great mix of guests traveling from all over! We appreciate your feedback and can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip to NYC!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

a lot to improve, Charge "resort fee" without a propouse. Low floor are to noise. We stayed 4th and 8th. This thing to use $10,00 per day in reception, dosen´t justify the amount paid as $35 per day. You only can take 1 product with this credict. Do not recomend for the price spend this hotel.

Room tip: you have to change de windos. To noise and wind thru.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank NorthStar33634796731

Thank you for your review, we appreciate guest feedback as it gives us the opportunity to improve the quality of product and level of service we offer our guests. Please allow me to apologize for your that your experience was not up to the standards we pride ourselves on. We do hope we'll have another opportunity to welcome you back!