2 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.com$322
Priceline$365
Traveluro$246
2,341 results
All reviews fifty nyc great location new york junior suite small kitchen club room spacious rooms rockefeller center front desk staff by nyc standards central park midtown manhattan times square few blocks subway station avenue lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights. The location was very convenient and within walking distance to several very good restaurants and close to Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue, Park Avenue, etc. The rooms are good-sized (we had a junior suite) and nicely appointed. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a city view - we ended up looking out on the back of another building.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
bgehlich, Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Dear lemmonhome,

I appreciate your taking the time to share your experience at the Fifty Hotel & Suites. As you pointed out, our fantastic midtown location make us the perfect base to explore the Big Apple!

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2018

We have stayed exclusively at The Fifty for the past 4 years. We love the central location, spacious rooms and friendly staff. The nicely wine hour is a fun way to meet new friends and unwind a little before heading out for dinner, a show, etc...

Room tip: Take advantage of the pillow menu option and choose the pillow perfect for your best night's sleep.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank easyawesomenails
bgehlich, Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2018

Dear Michelle A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and for making the Fifty Hotel & Suites your home-away-from-home while in Manhattan!

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2018

We loved this hotel which is conveniently located to all the attractions. I was celebrated my 70th birthday with friends. Upgraded to a terrace suite which had a great view of the city. Jazmin at the front desk made our experience GREAT from the moment we arrived.

Room tip: Upgrade to a terrace suite. Three of us stayed comfortably and enjoyed morning coffee in room.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear lindampda,

Thank you for choosing the Fifty Hotel & Suites to celebrate your birthday in Manhattan! I appreciate your acknowledging the service provided by the team especially Jasmin who will be thrilled to hear she made such positive impression on your stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2018

Friendly people Size of the room The Cleaning as good Didnt like to hear the others doors slaming in the middle of the night Gym should have more equipaments Did not Koke the food we paid for.... Didnt go to the breakfast

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear RaquelEFlavinho,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and service provided by our caring team. I also appreciate your feedback on the noise level and gym equipment. We will be sure to review your comments with our staff.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2018

It may have only been my second time staying here but the first time was all I needed. Fifty NYC is the only hotel I’ll ever stay at again and just when I think the stay can’t be any better I was welcomed this time with a bottle of champagne & note from the gm wishing me a happy birthday.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bgehlich, Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Dear Wanderer48177705170,

I’m thrilled to hear that you had such enjoyable experience at our hotel. Feedback such as this, let's us know we are creating special experiences for our guests and encourages us to create even more!

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!