“Absolutely Amazing”

Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: 17th Street
Transit: 4,5,6, N,Q,R,W and L trains to Union Square
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We recently had one of the best meals I have ever had in any restaurant. The raw lasagna and the raw tamales were out of this world. And don't even get me started on the desserts. I used to think that Candle 79 was the best restaurant in New York; but no longer. I have a new number one. Plus, we were able to sit on the outdoor patio on a beautiful summer evening and sip on fresh juice drinks while waiting for dinner. This place is a slice of raw heaven.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I was in NY on business and met friends at this lovely restaurant. We sat outside under a shade tree and enjoyed our vegetarian meal. I highly recommend the 5 course chef's tasting menu.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place was rated high for outdoors sitting, and since we searched for a great vegetarian/vegan place it was an obvious choice. The dishes were extremely filling and satisfying, interesting flavors and textures of different raw foods. I must say I've had better vegan food before, but it was still very good, and the amazing 'Tavern-like' atmosphere outdoors in the middle of the city made this night very special. A bit pricy though, but highly recommended.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

It was my first time in this restaurant, for my husband's 60th birthday. I was really hoping we'd picked a good one. Well, in my opinion, we couldn't have chosen better. The restaurant was intimate and cosy, and there's a terrace outside. The food was incredible, so beautifully presented and delicious. I found the size of the dishes to be perfect. The service was good, and although they made a mistake, they very generously made up for it. I have to sat this is the most delicious raw food I've ever tasted. Definitely recommended. My only gripe was I was so full I couldn't manage desert.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great tasting raw vegan food that doesn't taste 'raw'.

Must try: Starter "Plate of Assorted Cultured Dr. Cow Tree Nut Cheeses and Rosemary Crisps"