I booked this hotel through Hilton Honors - I was told it would be no problem to have an open view out the window. The room we were given looked directly into another building... not unusual for NYC, but not what we were promised. The room was tiny. We paid over $300 a night ... I think you can do better elsewhere. My complaint re: the "view" was brushed off by front desk staff - There are alternatives, I learned too late - for example the Radison nearby has 100's of rooms facing Greeley Square, much more open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one block from Madison Square Garden, this newly refreshed, modern hotel provides a great location for travelers looking to be walking distance to some of Manhattan’s top attractions. Catch concerts and games at MSG or walk to The Fashion Institute of Technology and see the latest fashions in the Garment District. Guests can walk to Penn Station which serves many of the city’s major subway lines and be anywhere in the city within minutes including top destinations like Times Square, Central Park and Broadway theatres. Guests will enjoy complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access, a modern fitness center and our well-equipped business center. After you’ve spent the day taking in the sights and sounds of the city, enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in a comfortable Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Madison Square Garden Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Madison Square Garden Hampton Inn
- New York City Hampton Inn