5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$225
Travelocity$225
Priceline$225
Lol.travel$262
2,601 results
All reviews penn station great location new york free breakfast rooms are small yogurt breakfast room front desk staff would definitely stay here again around the corner few blocks msg manhattan inns luggage closet square
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I love staying at this location because it’s in walking distance of Time Square and so many shopping places and food. There is a great food place directly across the street and the next street over is a Target and a mall.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Curiosity06319354549
Justine P, Front Office Supervisor at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Madison Square Garden Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Dear Curiosity06319354549,

Thank you so much for your 5-STAR review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us and that we were able to meet all of your needs. We appreciate all of your feedback to make improvements for the future. Our team works hard daily to provide exceptional service to all of our guests. We are so pleased you enjoyed our clean rooms and location. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Our room was left opened after house keeping was there.... couldn’t believe we came back from being out all day and our door was left open. We are VERY lucky that nobody took our belongings/passport. We had no internet for two days.... and our AC wasn’t working due to dead battery’s... they came and gave us used battery’s so that our heat was stuck on after that..

They switched us to another room which was right beside the ice machine that we heard all night long for our last 3 nights .... and I mean ALL night long . Very disappointing for a Hampton. By far our worst one we have stayed at.

They said they would give us points because of no internet and because our door was LEFT OPENED but we never received anything.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kait16
Justine P, Front Office Supervisor. at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Madison Square Garden Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Dear kait16,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your NYC accommodations! Our team works hard daily to provide all our guests with comfortable rooms and outstanding service and unfortunately this time we failed. We greatly appreciate your feed back and extend our sincerest apologies for the challenges you experienced. This will be address to our team immediately so we can make prompt improvements.

We do hope you choose to give us another chance in the future. On Behalf of the team at Hampton Inn Madison Square Garden, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I choose this location because I flew into Newark Airport and took the train into the city. It was a short walk to the hotel. Since I am a Hilton Honors member I was allowed to check in early and was given a room upgrade for free. The hotel was very clean. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and accommodating. Front desk personnel were great, check in and check out, super easy.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 687lauries
Justine P, Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Madison Square Garden Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear 687lauries,

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I stopped at this hotel while on business trip in NYC. I chose it because location, price & amenities were fitting my requirements for the trip. And it was amazing!
The hotel is small, because it’s NYC and expected. The room was very clean, smelled good and was great on a higher floor which gave me s nice view!
In terms of ‘modernism’- this hotel is pretty basic and does need renovation, however the price is balanced out by the free hot breakfast! And which was amazing as well! Thank you!
The front desk was superbly polite, pleasant and helpful (the girl who worked on May 28th during the day). She made me feel very welcomed, and answered all my questions. When I got to the room, I took a shower and started blow drying my hair, my hair dryer then stopped working (it happens to all of us). So I went downstairs and I was given a brand new hair dryer. Overall, for my business trip, this hotel was amazing! Thank you guys for everything!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Firefoxusa

Dear Firefoxusa

Thank you so much for your 5-STAR review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us and that we were able to meet all of your needs. Our team works hard daily to provide exceptional service to all of our guests. We are so pleased you enjoyed our clean rooms and location. We look forward to your future stays with us

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Hotel staff was great, the location is convenient to Pennsylvania Station and subways. Free breakfast included. Hotel room was clean and comfortable. I plan to stay there again the next time I am in Manhattan.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Terry M
Justine P, Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-Madison Square Garden Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Terry M,