Nice little Hampton inn close to Penn Starion, Madison Square Garden and not to forget Macy's for you shoppers out there. Rooms a bit on the smaller side. Very nice comfortable beds, with fresh sheets and duvet covers, mind you! My room was pretty cold 65f waking up this morning and I was unable to get it warmer.
When here and looking for a place to eat. Try Pennsylvania 6, which is more or less next door for a nice comforting meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one block from Madison Square Garden, this hotel provides a great location for travelers looking to be walking distance to some of Manhattan’s top attractions. Catch concerts and games at MSG or walk to The Fashion Institute of Technology and see the latest fashions in the Garment District. Guests can walk to Penn Station which serves many of the city’s major subway lines and be anywhere in the city within minutes including top destinations like Times Square, Central Park and Broadway theatres. Guests will enjoy complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access, a modern fitness center and our well-equipped business center. After you’ve spent the day taking in the sights and sounds of the city, enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in a comfortable Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Madison Square Garden Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Madison Square Garden Hampton Inn
- New York City Hampton Inn