Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$172
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$330
$305
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$117
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
2,099 results
All reviewspenn stationgreat locationnew yorkfree breakfastwarm cookiesrooms are smallthe breakfast areayogurtthe empire state buildingfront desk stafftwo double bedswould definitely stay here againclean hotelaround the cornerwould highly recommend this hotelfew blocksnyc hotels
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great location close to PEN station and great breakfast and free Internet access, I'll stay again most likely. Free breakfast and fresh cookies provided each day was a nice touch. The front desk staff were very keen and handled all arrangements timely. All of the facilities were clean and tidy. The room I had had on the 19 floor (top floor) had two double beds and was very close quarters for sure. Keep in mind that the rooms are a lot smaller than they look in the advertised photos.

Room Tip: Rooms are smaller than you would think in the photos, especially those with two beds in them.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ryan F
Hunter G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing this review. Yes, out rooms are small, but as you pointed out, they are clean and cozy and nicely furnished. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you will stay with us next time you are in New York!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

All I an say is that I cannot wait to go back! The service in this hotel was absolutely amazing. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. This was my first time to NYC and as a lone traveler I didnt really know what to expect. I got to the hotel after having been awake many hours, with a flight from San Fran to NYC. As soon as I told the reception staff, he quickly checked me in and told me to go up and rest (very thoughtful and efficient I might add). The breakfast every morning is fantastic with a wide (and i mean super wide) selection of food to choose from. The staff can't really do enough for you. The room was spotless clean, bathroom was immaculate with mouthwas, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner given with MORE than enough towels. The only thing I will say about the bed sheets are that they do get quite static and you will end up getting electric shocks! I think this needs to be improved, but what is this compared to a 5* service? the heating and air conditioning worked perfectly, although didnt really use the AC much as it was about -8 degrees celsius. Our cleaner always left me lovely sweets in my room, good for the road when your walking about 12 miles a day, the sugar rush is always good. Lovely little coffee machine in the room with more than enough supplies. You get a welcoming smile every morning from the reception and breakfast staff. I had a good chit chat with the reception staff who were really interested to know who i was, what I was doing, where I came from, how i found New York etc. You won't have a problem and I really cannot wait to stay here again! Thanks again for having me and for such a wonderful experience! It really has been fantastic!

Room Tip: I was in Room 402. It was quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

It made my day to read this review that you wrote! Thank you. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. I especially love to hear that our Team took good care of you and you enjoyed our service. The most important thing that we have total control over is our service, so hearing how much you enjoyed us, makes me very happy indeed.

Thank you again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

In December 2012, I was sick with the flu and the clerk Darrell went out and found me homemade chicken noodle soup. He refused my money for the soup. It lil things like that that make you feel special. I have stayed at many Hotels and NEVER experienced that. The staff is great too, ALL OF THEM. Today is 2/18/13 but I arrived 11-11-12 still great service.

Room Tip: Tell the clerk what you want and they do accomadate you
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the very nice review of your stay in our hotel. I especially love to hear stories where our Team Member goes above and beyond. Darryl is a super Team Leader and he definitely sets the standard for our customer service. I am thrilled that he tooks such good care of you when you were sick. I hope that you enjoye the rest of your stay with us.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I recently returned from a city break in NYC. It was fantastic, I found this hotel online and it seemed great and such a reasonable price. The breakfast was great every day, different choices also so you wouldn't get bored of having the same thing the whole time. However, i did book a room with a 'city view' and I believe that to have been false advertising because the only view I had was an office block. But that didn't dampen my stay, I enjoyed it thoroughly and would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that our "view" rooms seem a little mis-leading. We are actually in the process of re-naming them "higher floor" rooms as this seems more accurate. As you know, we are surrounded by taller buildings, so we really don't have much of a view, but some people do like to be up higher, so I think this lable fits better.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and I hope you choose to stay with us when you return to New York.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel is within walking distance of MSG, Penn Station and Broadway. My room was very clean and comfortable and although compact, it had all the necessities. The staff was helpful and courteous. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you chhose to stay with us when your return to New York.