This is a good hotel in the madison square garden area that is very close to penn station for exploring the city.
Hotel rooms aren't large, but that's pretty typical in NYC. Hotel rooms were clean and modern. Only thing, is if you are driving, there isn't a parking lot and you will have to pay for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one block from Madison Square Garden, this newly refreshed, modern hotel provides a great location for travelers looking to be walking distance to some of Manhattan’s top attractions. Catch concerts and games at MSG or walk to The Fashion Institute of Technology and see the latest fashions in the Garment District. Guests can walk to Penn Station which serves many of the city’s major subway lines and be anywhere in the city within minutes including top destinations like Times Square, Central Park and Broadway theatres. Guests will enjoy complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access, a modern fitness center and our well-equipped business center. After you’ve spent the day taking in the sights and sounds of the city, enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in a comfortable Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Madison Square Garden Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Madison Square Garden Hampton Inn
- New York City Hampton Inn