“A special place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Giorgio's of Gramercy

Giorgio's of Gramercy
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgio's of Gramercy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #859 of 13,476 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Between Park Ave South and Broadway
Transit: The R, W & 6 Subways to 23rd Street.
Description: Giorgio's of Gramercy is one of Zagat's top rated restaurants in the Gramercy Park neighborhood. Our eclectic American menu will not disappoint. Our philosophy at Giorgio’s of Gramercy is to serve quality food using only the freshest of ingredients at great value. We offer menus that are creative, yet simple and earthy.
Maryland
“A special place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We found this restaurant on Open Table. We celebrated our anniversary there during a weekend visit to NY. Everything about it was top notch -- food, atmosphere, and service. I can't say enough about our waiter, Ernesto. Friendly, attentive, but not hovering. The host was also attentive, as were the rest of the staff. A very nice, romantic place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Mexico City, Mexico
“Amazing night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have found this restaurant by looking at Trip advisor Brasil and my mom and I were very impressed with the environment, food, and the staff there. It was the best night in NYC for us. The waiter Gali was very helpful! The host Josh and the sommelier James Shay were very kind and made the night a really special one! And the wine that they recommended was fantastic! We love it! And, the best part is that is not a tourist's place! Thank you for the very great evening! We totally recommend the Giorgio's Gramercy restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
Cedar Hills, Utah
“A perfect NYC restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We are in town for a few days and very limited with time and effort to venture to far away from our hotel. After doing a search we found this place and decided to walk the few blocks and give it a try. The food and service were truly perfect. I especially love the scallops and beet salad. My wife and I also shared the Smores dessert and it was one of our favorite desserts ever. The restaurant has a nice quaint feel, I would highly recommend you give it a try.

Visited June 2013
“WOW!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I came here with my girlfriend on a Bloomspot coupon. EVERYTHING about this restaurant was totally fantastic...the atmosphere, our server, the food! My g/f had a fish special and I had a risotto dish with asparagus and rabbit. Appetizers were also included and they were excellent. And we got to share a dessert, a blood orange cheesecake, which was terrific. The server was excellent and helped us navigate the VERY extensive menu. There were MANY choices for us and both of us had a hard time deciding what to eat. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anybody.

• Visited May 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

The drinks were outstanding, I had a bourbon infused with smoky jalopena and orange that I am still thinking about! We had servers Ernesto and James, who were so fabulous. We were dining with folks who were regulars and had loved everything. We shared mussels and beet salads, and squid ink pasta and burnt wheat pasta. The truffle fries are to die for!

Visited April 2013