“A perfect NYC restaurant”

Giorgio's of Gramercy
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgio's of Gramercy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #903 of 13,548 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Between Park Ave South and Broadway
Transit: The R, W & 6 Subways to 23rd Street.
Description: Giorgio's of Gramercy is one of Zagat's top rated restaurants in the Gramercy Park neighborhood. Our eclectic American menu will not disappoint. Our philosophy at Giorgio’s of Gramercy is to serve quality food using only the freshest of ingredients at great value. We offer menus that are creative, yet simple and earthy.
Cedar Hills, Utah
“A perfect NYC restaurant”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We are in town for a few days and very limited with time and effort to venture to far away from our hotel. After doing a search we found this place and decided to walk the few blocks and give it a try. The food and service were truly perfect. I especially love the scallops and beet salad. My wife and I also shared the Smores dessert and it was one of our favorite desserts ever. The restaurant has a nice quaint feel, I would highly recommend you give it a try.

Visited June 2013

“WOW!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I came here with my girlfriend on a Bloomspot coupon. EVERYTHING about this restaurant was totally fantastic...the atmosphere, our server, the food! My g/f had a fish special and I had a risotto dish with asparagus and rabbit. Appetizers were also included and they were excellent. And we got to share a dessert, a blood orange cheesecake, which was terrific. The server was excellent and helped us navigate the VERY extensive menu. There were MANY choices for us and both of us had a hard time deciding what to eat. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anybody.

• Visited May 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“So much fun!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The drinks were outstanding, I had a bourbon infused with smoky jalopena and orange that I am still thinking about! We had servers Ernesto and James, who were so fabulous. We were dining with folks who were regulars and had loved everything. We shared mussels and beet salads, and squid ink pasta and burnt wheat pasta. The truffle fries are to die for!

Visited April 2013
new york
“excellent restaurant.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to Giorgio's for the first time with Bloomspot voucher and had a great evening.We had 3 course dinner and food was excellent.I had scallops and my boyfriend had tuna steak for main course and both were delicious!The waiter was very nice and very helpfull with selection of dishes.We also had a very good bottle of wine which was overpriced but the wine was very good..The manager came to our table a couple of times to make sure everything was good.The restaurant has very nice atmosphere and decor,food is excellent so is the service.Can't wait to go back for excellent meal and pleasant evening in this charming restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank bellamed
Toronto, Canada
“Quiet Spot for Lunch”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I enjoyed my first lunch in New York at Giorgio's on recommendation of a bank employee from down the street. I asked for a quiet spot where I could enjoy a good glass of wine with a nice lunch, and this was exactly what I got.
I had the soup of the day (white bean and arugula if memory serves) and the Seared Tuna Nicoise salad. While the salad could have used a bit more seasoning, I thought the meal overall was really nice. Coupled with a great glass of wine and an attentive (but not overbearing) server, and it was a great start to my long weekend in the city.

• Visited March 2013