“4 star for delivery. Don't go there.”
Review of Fresco Tortillas

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 4, 2013

If you want some cheap mexican food delivered in hell's kitchen, this is the place for you. I order regularly and the quality is consistently, portions, and service 3-4X what you pay for. The food is so cheap i often over-order, pay half what i would around the corner, and don't feel too bad if i don't like something and take a pass on it. But you're paying very, very little, so keep your expectations moderate to low and they will be exceeded every time.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

For the money, this was one of the best low price places we found! You can fill your belly on fresh made hot food for $7 and you can't find that often in Manhattan. The place looks a little sketchy because its Tex-Mex but the decor is Asian. I recommend the chimichangas!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

They have very cheap food which is very good. I had the steak Quisadilla which was only $4.I plan on going back for the $2 tacos next time.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

had been recommended this place by bus tour guide. very authentic italian with lots of fish dishes. lovely food. packed on a saturday, no reservations, so had to queue up with others. similar for other restaurants close by it seems.

Reviewed November 12, 2007

I found out about Pesce Pasta from a coupon on the Playbill Clubs website. I printed out the coupon for 20% off of our meal and made reservations. My fiancee and I caught an early show and headed there for dinner.

Upon first impression the place was great, Small, quaint, homey, we loved it.

The owner told us the specials, though we could barely understand him. We did understand him though when we offered him our coupon and he yelled at us saying that he cancelled that two weeks ago.

About 15 minutes later a waiter finally came and asked us if we wanted something to drink. He offered us sparking or flat water. I told him regular water was fine. He poured water out of a bottle for us.

About 15 minutes later the waiter finally came back and took our order.

Our food came, it was okay, not amazing.

We sat for about 20 minutes after we had finally finshed out meal, when we finally got our bill it was $86. They had not used the coupon and the bottle of "regular water" was $7.

Not my favorite place. . .