“Good for a quick breakfast”
Review of Dean & Deluca

Dean & Deluca
Ranked #643 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: SoHo
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I recommend this place for a quick breakfast! Service is good and the quality of food is very good, environment is average and the place is very clean.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Dean & Deluca was our common snack-time place during our stay in NYC. As we only had coffee for breakfast and then dinner at night we usually went to get a snack at this place. It is not just a snack it's delicatessa no 1!
We got sushi, fruit platter, cheese platter and many other great stuff freshly prepared in front of your eyes. Excellent quality and low price compared to delicatessa shops here in Switzerland.
Last NYC visit we even bought our airplane dinner here.
It's not a restaurant, it's a place where you can buy delicatessen and if you'd like you can eat it there at bar tables. I would go there to pick up my dinner there quite often if I lived there.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

What an entertaining place to visit. It was stunningly and beautifully decorated. I could be in there for an hour just looking at everything. The only thing I ate there was the blond chocolate chip brownie and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They had prepared food to go which looked tasty. Even if you are not going to buy anything I recommend you drop in if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

For a quick break downtown, this is great. You can get marvelous coffee, cappuccino, etc and pastries, cookies, etc. Dean and De Luca has the best of everything!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We would go to D & D every day just to look at all the gorgeous ware. It is a must for a coffee, lunch provisions, treats or anything else you need

1  Thank Janepdc