“Fantastico”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: East Village
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd Avenue
Transit: From Astor Place Station (6 Train): Proceed in east direction from Astor Place towards E 8th St (213ft). Turn right in Cooper Square(259ft). Turn left in E 7th Street (0,2 mi). From 8th St- NYU (R W Train): Proceed in sud east direction from E 8th St. toward Lafayette street ( 0,1 mi). Turn right in Cooper Square(259ft). Turn left in E 7th St.
Description: Via Della Pace is known for it’s unique and reasonably priced Italian cuisine, and for it’s extensive wine list and exclusive atmosphere. Truly one of the Lower East Side’s hidden gems, Via Della Pace offers great music and authentic food
Reviewed September 10, 2016

I absolutely loved it here. You cannot do much better than Via della Pace if you are in the mood for excellent authentic Italian cuisine. When I was there, all the proceeds from the Amatriciana entree went to help the victims of the earthquake in Amatrice. Naturally, I ordered it and was not disappointed. It was absolutely delicious. There is a full bar with moderately priced drinks and the food is really not too expensive. There is both indoor and outdoor seating and the staff is so friendly and accomodating. So glad I found this place. Hope to go back soon.

Date of visit: September 2016
vdpnyc, General Manager at Via Della Pace, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Thank you so much!! We try to do the best... Grazie bella

Reviewed September 2, 2016

Via Della Pace is my favorite NYC restaurant for its location, ambience, and food. I recently was in NYC for a long weekend with friends and my one stipulation was planning dinner on Friday night. I just love everything about it. The service is wonderful and the staff and owner are the best. Thank you so much for such a wonderful evening! Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank kconst

So happy to not have disappointed you! Grazie come back soon!!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

If you feel like having Italian food and traveling to Italy is not an option, then I strongly recommend you go eat at Via della Pace. The restaurant is beautiful and the food tastes just the way it should, it is definitely genuine Italian cuisine. Big up for the staff as well!!!

Date of visit: August 2016

Thank you so much darling! Hope to see you soon!graziee

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

In more way than one! Being originally from Rome it's nice to come here and feel like back in Italy without the cost of a plane ticket! I live in the Bronx I am willing to travel 1hr for authentic Italian food! The gnocchi are by far my favorite dish ( with mozzarella and tomato in the summer, with asparagus and shrimp in winter). Giovanni and Marco are amazing hosts, I'm guaranteed a good evening Everytime I go over!

Date of visit: August 2016

Grazie Elena we love you and we hope to see you soon, kiss to Eclisse and forza Lazio!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Me and my kids went there after seeing stomp and the pasta was awesome. My daughter had gnocchi, I had the special seafood risotto and my son the pasta with marinara

Everything was excellent!
My only complaint is that is it cash only.
Service was good and no wait. Very enjoyable!

1  Thank TDNY1

That makes us so happy!! Thank you darling see you soon! Grazie