“Fabulous cookies!!”

Ranked #22 of 390 Bakeries in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: West Village
Description: Rocco's Pastry & Espresso Café is now Pasticceria Rocco - Same family, same great authentic pastries! Come in and indulge in sweet tradition.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Impossible to walk past the window display of this shop without stopping in! Huge, beautiful cookies that taste as good as they look. My sister and I purchased cookies and biscotti to bring back to our hotel room. As a former bakery owner, I know a good cookie when I taste one -- I give these a 10!

There are newer reviews for Pasticceria Rocco

Reviewed January 21, 2013

As a Brit living here this is one of the places I always bring my visitors to.
There is a little under glass courtyard out the back where i like to sit.
The service is good but on the weekend it gets so so busy try and go in the week.

My friend this time had the Twix cookie, yummy tasted it for research purposes!
The New York Cheesecake is delicious but very rich one plate two spoons!
Great Iced Coffee blended.
20$ with tip two desserts two coffees including tip!
My one thing that I don't like is one Bathroom!!!
Long queues to go.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stopped here to get some pastries for a NYE dinner party and the line was out the door. The waitstaff was very rude when I asked for a dessert menu. I am not from NY so I had never been there and did not know that people ordered directly from the dessert cases. The workers behind the dessert counters were not pleasant at all. Everything was super rushed and I don't remember hearing a thank you at all.

The desserts looked and tasted great. If I visited again, I would only go for pick-up.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We always visit Rooco's on every trip to NYC. They have great italian cookies and pastry's as well as great butter cookies. They have a very large selection of all Italian cookies and pasteries and their help is very courteous and helpful. We also have purchased casada cake 's for different occasions and they are fantastic.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by to kill some time before dinner. Excellent espresso and cappuccino. Service was very good as where the biscottis.