“Pleasantly surprised”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped for an afternoon snack and was impressed with the service, genuinely friendly people, and the quality of the food. I would definately go back

1  Thank mricho

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Rude waitress argued with us repeatedly and brought inedible "food". Served part of the meal and we had a long wait until the rest of the meal was brought out and it was inedible. Worst service ever. Part of the food was edible. I can not recommend this place to anyone. You'd have to be desperate to go there.

1  Thank Cherry C
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had lunch here with my sister and niece after taking a tour of NYU. (My niece, who graduates from high school next year, was in town checking out some universities.)

We sat at one of the aluminum outdoor tables on LaGuardia Place.

They've got lots of different burgers to choose from and, since my sister insisted on paying, I picked the cheapest burger platter: the Silver Spur burger platter for less than $10.

Even though the burger was bare, I put ketchup on and was very happy with it. (I like a good burger with ketchup only.) The burger is huge and great tasting. The fries were very good too.

My sister had an organic salad with chicken and my niece had some kind of panini. They both claimed to have enjoyed their selections.

A good experience at a place that I've passed by dozens, if not hundreds, of times but had never tried before.

1  Thank JamieNYC
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We had lunch at this establishment, the food was excellent! It was a blistering hot day outside but inside the temperature was cool and staff was friendly. My kind of diner.

1  Thank LenK218
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Each time we go back to NYC and go shopping in Soho we eat lunch at this hostelry. Great menu good food and a touch of authentic local NYC eating. From pulled pork sliders to some of the best homemade chips and burgers - tasty! Try it - you won't be disappointed if you are hungry!

1  Thank Jacbex