“Sooooo good!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I'm going to get straight to the point. I am a huge fan of loaded nachos. If you have good nachos I will be in heaven. Needless to say, this place has the best loaded nachos of all! I'm getting hungry thinking about it! They also make really good Mac and cheese, hush puppies and ribs, but get the nachos! Lol

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food is good so long as you don't come here too often and over do it. The drinks are good and if you want to share one of the big bowls with someone then the food will taste even better. Its always loud in here and people like to come in after work. You won't be disappointed with the pulled pork and roasted brussel sprouts.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Instead of a real review, just some tips.
Late at night finds 25-40 year olds drinking and eating
The clientele is more black than white - only noting this because it is different than most places in the upper east side
It is kind of loud (yes loud)
Go earlier if you are looking for quieter experience or bringing younger friends/family members
Sunday is all you can eat ribs for 2 hours
The northern style ribs are really good
The hushpuppies are pretty good too
The wedge salad is HUGE and you don't need an entree after that
The service was good (basically met needs/requirements), but I am sure that depends on the server you get
Our water glasses were never 50% empty
The prices are reasonable

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Terrible service.I know the ribs and chicken are good, but we didn't get to try them. We stopped by for dinner on a Tuesday evening thinking it would be a quick dinner. We got seated quickly, got our water, and then.... nothing. No server took our drink or food order. They kept briskly walking by the table, but nothing. After 45 minutes, I couldn't wait anymore and we left and had a great Mexican dinner down the block. Sorry Jimmy but you lost a customer.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had pulled chicken nachos, which were a twist on regular loaded nachos. I thought they were tasty, the kids loved them. My one son ordered popcorn shrimp and a kids burger. He loved the shrimp, the burger was way over done. My husband ordered barbecue chicken and did not care for it. My other son and I ordered fried chicken. It was delicious and enough to feed the whole table. The sides were ok. The only thing that was odd for a barbecue place, is the sauce was not really good, that may just be our taste.