“I dream of bomboloni!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We did not find one thing wrong with the many bakery products we bought at this fine establishment. Fresh, delicious and extremely tasty. Kudos, Jim!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

While staying at the Ink48 hotel we had a small breakfast at this lovely bakery. If you enter the bakery it smells lovely of fresh bread. The coffee and the almond croissants were great while reading the New York Times there. It's a very friendly place!

1  Thank RROesch
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I read all the reviews so we came here. They are right this place is an old fashion great bakery.
The breads great. The chocolate corissants are very good and I got them 3 days in row.
The only down side not many different doughnuts.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

What can I say, stopped off for an individual pecan pie and a cup of coffee, got back to the hotel and wrote the lot. Whilst I didn't try it the breads looked great. Pop in and try this place out you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Very good service at this small NY bakery. We enjoyed the chocolate and the cram filled doughnuts. They were not overly sweet and the texture was super. Maybe not quite as flavorful as I hoped. But very good.