“The Holy Grail of Rice balls......”

Faicco's Pork Store
Ranked #8 of 14,592 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: West Village
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Our group of 16 went there with the NY Food Tours, The Original Greenwich Village tour and Robin was our tour guide. We were served their rice ball. Wow I’m 100% percent Italian and forgive me Mom, but theirs was better, it was that good.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I have been going here since I lived across the street in the 70's. Used to have rabbits, etc. hanging in the window.
Great then, great now. Not to be missed.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was in the area for a business meeting and just stopped by. What a great 45 minutes spent. Just a simple sub sandwich but it was amazing. If your in the area just stop by and try one and I'm sure you'll say it was worth time and the money spent!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Oh man, what a place! I came here on a food tour and tried their Sopresatta and their rice balls. The Sopresatta was just perfect and incredibly flavorful and the rice ball was a large, cheesy, deep fried piece of heaven. I will definitely be back to try out their sandwiches and pick up some amazing deli meats!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is hands down the best Italian sub I have ever had. I sought this place out after reading about it. The place is a butcher shop in Greenich Villiage. I got the Italian special that was full of fresh meats and sweet peppers. The highlight of my trip to NYC.

3  Thank titanharry