“OMG!!! I love this place”

Faicco's Pork Store
Ranked #358 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: West Village
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My Husband and I have made three trips to the city and we go to Faicco's every single time! Love Love Love the proscutto balls, and the dry sausages! The services we receive there is always so friendly and helpful! I will continue to visit everytime we are in the city! Nothing even close to this in Florida. Faicco's is a real gem!

2  Thank DebbieE610

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Last stop before leaving NYC. Purchased a bunch of different pork sausage, braciole, homemade mozzarella, prosciutto/potato/rice balls, olive mix, etc to bring home for another day. But, we also got two subs (Italian Special and Chicken Cutlet w/ mozz/pesto). The subs were made superbly with the highest quality ingredients. One of the best I ever had. The guys behind the counter were helpful & friendly. Will post separate review of their butchershop offerings once we make a few dishes with them.

2  Thank dsmojm
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stopped into during a self guided tour of the Village and was overwhelmed at all of the deliciousness that was in there, that I almost forgot why we had stopped in.. for the sandwiches! Ordered the italian special and 3 of us split it during a picnic in Washington Square Park. All of the meats were so fresh and delicious, loved all the garnishments.. my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

We also bought some homemade soppersota to eat at a later time which was very good with some cheese from Murray's.

1  Thank JQH_10
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Italian special sandwich, enough for 2 people, filled with lettuce, tomato, peppers, sun dried tomato, italian meats, mozarella and more. Great service, lovely store!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is easily the best sandwich in NYC! The sandwiches are about $10 but they are HUGE! It is definitely the size of 2 sandwiches and can last you 2 meals, unless you are SUPER hungry.
I love this deli and go out of my way to go there often! Their Italian Sub is fantastic! Make sure you get it with their roasted red peppers! YUM!

2  Thank Jenna G