“great unexpected find!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed February 24, 2014

so we went to the Katz deli for lunch... soooo crowded and didn't feel like waiting forever so went next door. This place looks so simple from the outside that I wouldn't have even noticed it if it hadn't had the word "lobster". Anyway, it was fun! simple but cool atmosphere. Great food for reasonable price, wonderful fast service. We had the lobster bisque which was different but wonderful. also had the lobster sliders. next time I'll try the lobster roll.

1  Thank bevbemama

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We walked all the way to Katz' and they were out of seltzer water and the line was unreal. Right next door is this place and the food is great. Be sure to get the signature Bloody Mary. Everything we had was delicious.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was wondering around 1st street and stumbled upon this joint.

It was around noon and I ordered a Lobster Dinner.

It was freaking terrific!

There was a butter sauce, or somthing like that, to dip the lobster meat in it.

Simply awesome.

Would definitely return for THE SAME!

Service is great! The tatooed big fella attending was really nice.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stumbled across this - we'd gone to Katz's Deli a few doors down but the queues were way too long. The atmosphere was really relaxed with space for people at the bar and then lots of tables for twos or sharing. We had the lunch time special for $12 ish.Clam chowder with two sliders (small rolls with lobster/crab cakes). The service was quick, the menu was varied and the loos were clean.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

A friend took me here and I was hesitant - I'm not a fan of shell fish. I ordered the Mahi sandwich, he got the Lobster Club Roll, we shared an order of fried calamari. Everything was delicious. I tried the Lobster Club Roll and have decided that when I go back (AND I WILL SOON!), I will order that for myself. Friendly curteous staff. Not a very picturesque place, but who cares as long as it is clean and the food is great.