“Always good!”
Review of Bella Blu

Bella Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,756 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: Between 70th and 71st Streets
Transit: The 6 Subway stops 2 blocks away on 68th Street.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Been going to this place on and off when i'm in town since the now famous MARC VETRI was the head chef. That might be a tidbit that not too many people knew. I love all of they're pastas and anything that comes out of their wood burning oven. Quality is always good and so are the drinks. Great place for a business lunch/dinner or for a couple on date night.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice, happy feeling Italian restaurant in the upper east side,this is perfect. Good for kids. Great pizza and pasta. I had a great Bronzino.
Seating is a bit tight so come early.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

All I can say is this is one of my favorite places in NYC for business and pleasure...outstanding service, outstanding food, wonderful bar abd wine, and especially fum at the Christmas season with great decorations and spirit.
Don't miss a chance for lunch or dinner.....awesome...

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've had lunch at Bella Blu before and it was always delightful, but they surpassed themselves recently when my husband and ended up looking for somewhere rather late-ish on Monday after Thanksgiving. The music was cranked up when we first got there (probably because the place was a little empty) and we nearly left, but they turned it right down and we ended up staying. The food and drinks were exquisite. There was a seafood risotto that I will long remember, one of the specials, and I enjoyed the whole branzino which they de-boned for me. If you're looking for a delightful Italian on the Upper East Side, this restaurant won't disappoint you. It's also very handy to the #6 train.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Despite a delayed wait at the crowded bar, the food and ambiance was very good. The servers were prompt and helpful.. The food was fresh and delicious, especially the fish and the pizza. I liked Bella Blu, it was my third time and I will go again.

1  Thank looshi