“Fun family neighborhood Italian restaurant.”
Review of Bella Blu

Bella Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,731 of 13,935 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: Between 70th and 71st Streets
Transit: The 6 Subway stops 2 blocks away on 68th Street.
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice, happy feeling Italian restaurant in the upper east side,this is perfect. Good for kids. Great pizza and pasta. I had a great Bronzino.
Seating is a bit tight so come early.

There are newer reviews for Bella Blu

Reviewed December 11, 2012

All I can say is this is one of my favorite places in NYC for business and pleasure...outstanding service, outstanding food, wonderful bar abd wine, and especially fum at the Christmas season with great decorations and spirit.
Don't miss a chance for lunch or dinner.....awesome...

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've had lunch at Bella Blu before and it was always delightful, but they surpassed themselves recently when my husband and ended up looking for somewhere rather late-ish on Monday after Thanksgiving. The music was cranked up when we first got there (probably because the place was a little empty) and we nearly left, but they turned it right down and we ended up staying. The food and drinks were exquisite. There was a seafood risotto that I will long remember, one of the specials, and I enjoyed the whole branzino which they de-boned for me. If you're looking for a delightful Italian on the Upper East Side, this restaurant won't disappoint you. It's also very handy to the #6 train.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Despite a delayed wait at the crowded bar, the food and ambiance was very good. The servers were prompt and helpful.. The food was fresh and delicious, especially the fish and the pizza. I liked Bella Blu, it was my third time and I will go again.

1  Thank looshi
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We throughly enjoyed our authentic italian lunch! Like most NY restaurants, food was better the service, and the wine better than the food. (We had an outstanding Rosso di Montalcino) The only bitter moment, like so often happens, was with the bill as it included an overpriced 'special'. I also am at a loss to understand why the price of wines, that have remained more or less stable at stores, have gone up to such degree at most restaurants! In NY it is difficult to find any wine under $50 bucks. Nevertheless, I definitely recommend Bella Blu!