TripAdvisor
New York City
Post
Inbox
Search

“A great restaurant with great views and service”
Review of The Water Club

The Water Club
Ranked #1,994 of 16,843 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Kips Bay
Cross street: a 23rd Street and FDR Drive, just north of Waterside Plaza and south of 3
Transit: 6 Train to 33rd Street. Walk across 34th Street to the East River (15-20 minutes) Walk South along the river to about 30th St. Pass the heliport and past the parking lot. Or take the M34 crosstown bus to the last stop at the east river. Walk South along the river to the restaurant.
Description: The Water Club offers classic American cuisine of the highest caliber, specializing in seafood, and breathtaking views of Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Queensboro Bridge. In the summer, join us at our rooftop bar, The Crow's Nest.
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

A great, old fashioned style restaurant serving great food and with good service. The views are outstanding and we were given a table facing the window so we didn't have to keep turning our heads to look outside. It's right down at the east river heliport so you get to see all kinds of activity along that section of the river. I had the lobster ravioli and would highly recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (226)

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

We visited the water club after our reservation at the loeb boathouse was cancelled due to a private event. I'm so happy we ended up at the water club because they made us feel at home especially Justina. Customer service and her level of professionalism is exceptional. I also want to thank the entire team especially Justina for the special champagne. U made us feel special and we will also come to the water club and recommend it to all our love once.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I was there on a rainy night good food mostly seafood some steak choices I had the filet mingon it was really good and I would really go there the food is a little pricey I went there for a birthday dinner on of the best places I have ever eaten in New York!

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I just went to the Water Club for a night out! Always drive by the place but never did we go in! Had reservations for 7 pm got there about 15 mns before and decided to go up to the roof top were they have a patio bar and we enjoyed the view from up there!
They sat us right away, we didn't get a window table but our view was spectacular , there's no bad table at this place since the view is great no matter where you seat the East River is there to enjoy! Food was excellent and the wine list is superb! The service is tops! We will sure go back now !!!

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

The Water Club always the best the Tower of fish oysters clams tuna Oasis and the service here is wonderful is the desert we had the banana flambe