“Excellent Dinner”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The steaks, the steaks and the steaks - go for it, with their shrimp. Complement this with black beans, rice and the Malbec red.... For dessert go for the Quinine

• Visited May 2012

Upstate New York
“Great Brazilian food”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

A nice sampling of Brazilian foods, deserts, and beverages. Excellent service.

Visited March 2012
Levittown, New York
“Everything delicious!”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We went last night before the show we were going to see. My dad is from Brazil so I am familiar with many dishes. The place was already getting busy at 5p.m. and it was a Sunday so we knew that was a good sign. We sat down and ordered drinks while smelling the delicious aroma! We ordered the appetizer of sliced portobellos and shrimp in a warm garlic sauce with arugala--delish.. Lots of steak dishes which were rollling out of the kitchen..my husband ordered the short rib which was huge and very tasty, i ordered the red snapper wth garlic shrimp and butternut squash, to die for! Flan and exeptional espresso to follow. Very good experience all around, reasonably priced and no complaints from either one of us!

• Visited January 2012
New Jersey
“Horrible Place - Any Street Vendor would be better”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I rarely write totally negative reviews, but this time I can't help it. My wife and I were exploring Manhatten one day on our anniversary. The Brazilian area (45th and 46th streets between 5th and 6th avenues) seemed intriguing. After looking at a variety of restaurants we picked this one because the menu and ambience seemed our style. we walked into the small restaurant thinking to buy a drink first and check things out. Well, none of the three or four drinks we asked for were available. I finally asked for a Chardonnay and suspected I should request a taste first. Good thing I did, it was horrible. The bartender then left us to go to the cellar to see what he could find then came back 5 minutes later with nothing. We finally settled for some generic drinks and asked for a table. After another 5 minutes asked for the table again. Finally had to get up and seat ourselves. We then asked for menu's. Another five minutes later and inspite of the fact that we received water and some bread we still did not have menus. Asked the Maitr di but he forgot. Asked another table's server and he finally got them for us.

Order the Brasilian special stew, and I could have choked on it. It had a nasty odor and black in color and even though I've similar in Brazil, this was disgusting.

So if you ever catch yourslf walking past this palce, KEEP WALKING

• Visited November 2011
Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania
“Unusual and delicious”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We went here for a party thrown by someone married to a Brazilian who dines here frequently and loves this restaurant. We had no idea what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised to find many items that were not totally "foreign" to us. I had a couple of traditional Brazilian dishes and drinks and enjoyed each and every item I tried. I do not remember the names, but I drank the traditional rum drink which I loved and had a steak that was covered by a fried egg and it was GREAT! The only minor complaint was that the steak was a little rare for my taste even though I had asked for medium, but I was tolsd that this was the way it is supposed to be served in Brazil. I would definitely try again and was told that the fish was delicious as well.

Visited November 2011