Tripadvisor

Ranked #1,939 of 16,192 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very welcoming staff. The service is super quick and friendly. My food was very good can’t wait to come here again!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (57)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its not too crowded and the food is good. Staff is super friendly and lovely. I wish I could come here every day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is great , best Thai food in downtown Manhattan . My husband and I love coming here for dinner. Small dining place with a pleasant atmosphere. The staff is nice and friendly. The food comes quickly and is tasty. A must try place !!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our favorite Thai place in the NY metro area. Great food, friendly staff, and good prices. The taro spring rolls are crispy and tasty. Roadside noodles are super delicious and the side of soup hits the spot. It’s a good thing they aren’t close to home otherwise I’d live here

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I came from Bangkok, Thailand. Really want to have Thai food. Luckily I found this place. My server was so helpful help me order. I really want to eat spicy food so I got Sautéed ground pork in Basil sauce plus Sunny-side up. just $11.98. The taste was so Authentic, i also request for Thai spicy so I got the taste I like. Really reccommended!!!

Date of visit: November 2019