Tripadvisor

Ranked #1,937 of 16,508 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its not too crowded and the food is good. Staff is super friendly and lovely. I wish I could come here every day.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is great , best Thai food in downtown Manhattan . My husband and I love coming here for dinner. Small dining place with a pleasant atmosphere. The staff is nice and friendly. The food comes quickly and is tasty. A must try place !!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our favorite Thai place in the NY metro area. Great food, friendly staff, and good prices. The taro spring rolls are crispy and tasty. Roadside noodles are super delicious and the side of soup hits the spot. It’s a good thing they aren’t close to home otherwise I’d live here

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I came from Bangkok, Thailand. Really want to have Thai food. Luckily I found this place. My server was so helpful help me order. I really want to eat spicy food so I got Sautéed ground pork in Basil sauce plus Sunny-side up. just $11.98. The taste was so Authentic, i also request for Thai spicy so I got the taste I like. Really reccommended!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019

I came here all the time for LUNCH. They were so quick. Only sometime that they got really busy that I got the food late but it was OK. This time I try DINNER. The food came so fast. And the portion was huge. We got Pork Noodle Soup, this one was so Authentic. We also got Pad Thai. This is the best Pad Thai I had ever have. I gave this place 5 stars for food. And the service is friendly.

Date of visit: November 2019