“Our favorite Thai place in”

Aroy Dee Thai Kitchen
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #2,150 of 17,034 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our favorite Thai place in the NY metro area. Great food, friendly staff, and good prices. The taro spring rolls are crispy and tasty. Roadside noodles are super delicious and the side of soup hits the spot. It’s a good thing they aren’t close to home otherwise I’d live here

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I came from Bangkok, Thailand. Really want to have Thai food. Luckily I found this place. My server was so helpful help me order. I really want to eat spicy food so I got Sautéed ground pork in Basil sauce plus Sunny-side up. just $11.98. The taste was so Authentic, i also request for Thai spicy so I got the taste I like. Really reccommended!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019

I came here all the time for LUNCH. They were so quick. Only sometime that they got really busy that I got the food late but it was OK. This time I try DINNER. The food came so fast. And the portion was huge. We got Pork Noodle Soup, this one was so Authentic. We also got Pad Thai. This is the best Pad Thai I had ever have. I gave this place 5 stars for food. And the service is friendly.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2019

If you are tired and hungry and want some Thai food to reenergize yourself, I recommend this restaurant. Although the place quite small but the food is best and the service is great. You can taste the real Thai taste here.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This place is very small, but we were comfortable, as we had 2 small tables put together for us. We were all very pleased with our food and left satisfied. I don’t know much about Thai food, so I can’t compare, but I can say that the food was very tasty and reasonably priced. They gave me the wrong side, that was the only negative. The mango & sticky rice is delicious, as well as the heaven chicken. I cannot spell any of the other entrees we had but they were all great. I would recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2019