“Comfy place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bread - CLOSED

Bread
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nolita
Miami, Florida, United States
“Comfy place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was awesome, reasonably priced, very friendly service and comfortable atmosphere. This place will definitely be one of the places I dine every time I visit NY.

“Real Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I headed to Little Italy in search of some real Italian food. We found this little place and, though it was not even noon on a weekday, they were busy. We got a seat quickly, but there weren't many empty seats, at least in the front seating area. She ordered lasagna w/bolognese sauce and I got the prosciutto de parma sandwich. Both were GREAT. The sandwich... plenty of prosciutto with greens and cherry tomatoes under quite a bit of REAL parmesan (I don't know if they make their own there, if not, they get it very freshly made from somewhere nearby, it was great) all on ciabatta bread... one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. The lasagna was perfect... noodles were firm, plenty of cheese but not too much, and the bolognese had such a wonderful flavor. I guarantee we will return if we ever get to go back to NYC. The price was easily the most reasonable we had in our 8 days there. I'd eat there at least weekly if there was one nearby.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“My favorite place in NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

We loved eating and drinking at Bread. The staff was very friendly, the food was amazing. The atmosphere in and around the restaurant was great. Only negative thing was they asked for a larger tip after we gave a 10%+ tip simply because we didn't have any more cash. I know a 'happy-tip' should be higher, but we had tipped them high before, so I was not really amused by the question.

Visited November 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“A place to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

If you are in soho and want to eat in a friendly well rounded restaurant or simply have an original espresso!! Here is the place to be, good food and drinks and super cool staff:)

Stockholm
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had heard about this place but it wasn't anything special about it. Sure, the staff were nice and the restaurant quite cosy but it ended there. Maybe it is more vibrant and cool later at nights? We only had sparkling wine and some appatizers so we can't really judge the food.

• Visited September 2012