“Mangia restaurant brunch”

Ranked #1,733 of 14,591 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: A family business opened in 1981, Mangia transformed the New York lunch scene by being one of the first to focus on fresh, artisanal ingredients and a menu of rustic and classic Italian fare. Today we continue with the same passion for food by preserving our beloved Mangia classics as well as continuing to create new seasonal recipes. Most of all, we take pride that whether you're joining us for a quick lunch or catering a large event, our food is always crafted in house and baked fresh daily.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My daughter and i discovered this wonderful place close to our hotel. We had brunch there every day for a week. The coffee was great and the food delicious. The selection was also very good. Although we didn't have lunch there we were amazed at the presentation of the salads, meat and fish on offer. It was so attractively arranged that I tried to take a photo but they wouldn't let me. I would highly recommend this place to any one visiting Manhattan.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We've been coming to Mangia for a few years now and they are consistently very good for breakfast and lunch.

Prices are pretty good and there is an excellent selection of freshly made and healthy options in addition to the bakery section ...not so healthy, but looks great! ;-)

Always seems to be busy, so guess New Yorkers like it too... definitely a recommend...

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great food at reasonable prices. The staff were superb and with the food this is a must visit when in New York. This was recommended by one of the Tiffany staff. Superb choice.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Walked past this restaurant and liked the look of it. Decided to go for breakfast there which was excellent...the issue arose when it came to the bill. The cafe offers a fixed price breakfast for $19.95....I ordered the three parts of the fixed price offer but was charged full price for each item. When queried the waiter said "you didn't tell me you were ordering fixed price", when asked to change it he said "I don't know how to work the till to change it" then "you can pay the correct amount but it will come out of my wages"... Ended up paying full amount but the service was appalling

3  Thank Kaiser31
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and me had breakfast several times within our stay in NYC and we were perfectly satisfied every time. Very delicious and varied food, from sandwiches to eggs to salads and cakes. And the Coffee tastes excellent. This to a good valuable for money and in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

2  Thank Carsten H