“Dinner after theatre.”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 49th Street
Transit: N, R & W trains to 49th Street, 1 train to 50th Street, and A, C & E trains to 50th Street. Bus: M104
Description: Ruby Foo’s brings the bold flavors of Beijing, Bangkok and Tokyo to Times Square in a big-box setting that is as boisterous as it Broadway neighborhood. Described as “imaginative” by New York Magazine, the 300 seat space and approachable Pan-Asian cuisine is perfect for dinner pre or post show, lunch with clients, brunch with kids, private parties, and any other occasion imaginable. People watch at a Broadway-facing table over pad thai, sample some of the best rolls in the neighborhood at the 20-seat sushi bar, share assorted dim sum at a banquet and finish with a Dessert Bento Box. Tight on time? Take freshly-baked theater treats like Chocolate Chip Cookies and Caramel Popcorn to go. Or, get sushi and dim sum delivered to your door!
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had been to the theatre, and decided to Ruby Foo's for a quick bite before bed. I had not been her in years and always thought of this place only for tourist. I was pleasantly surprised. We stayed with the sushi and was not disappointed. The service was quick and friendly, but it was late. I would come back again.

BRGuestHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Ruby Foo's, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time on Trip Advisor to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit to Ruby Foo's in Times Square!

It truly means a lot to us to hear from you and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Enthousiastic about the location and menu choice. However had to wait almost 1 hour before my starter arrived. Waitress was very friendly but forgot my drink order not once, twice but three times . .
Food was very good, I would come back but avoid " rush hours "

BRGuestHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Ruby Foo's, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time on Trip Advisor to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit to Ruby Foo's!

We appreciate your great feedback and will be discussing your comments regarding the service with our staff and our managers here. We are always looking for ways to improve.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I ate here in October. It was lunchtime and I was on my own. The service and food were excellent - waiter was attentive without being over-bearing - also very knowledgeable about the menu including the wines. I highly recommend Ruby Foos and look forward to eating here when I am next visiting NYC.

Dear Valued Guest,

It truly means a lot to us to hear from you and we appreciate your positive feedback.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went here for a birthday dinner... The Peking duck was a pathetic portion...lots of rice buns (?), but little meat, which was rather dry. Embarrassing for $ 24 and a complete ripoff, but then you are in Times Square. The coconut shrimp appetizer was good, but portion size was again tiny. I have no plans on returning, and I really wouldn't have gone here if I hadn't been invited. Definitely a tourist trap.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The best thing about this restaurant is the calm, quiet environment in the midst of the craziness of Times Square. Food is good, service was fine, friendly staff, and reasonable prices. Chinatown is better but this is a good alternative when you have a very hungry group and you just can't wait. Ask for a seat by the window and you can watch the scene.