“ALWAYS GREAT!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 49th Street
Transit: N, R & W trains to 49th Street, 1 train to 50th Street, and A, C & E trains to 50th Street. Bus: M104
Description: Ruby Foo’s brings the bold flavors of Beijing, Bangkok and Tokyo to Times Square in a big-box setting that is as boisterous as it Broadway neighborhood. Described as “imaginative” by New York Magazine, the 300 seat space and approachable Pan-Asian cuisine is perfect for dinner pre or post show, lunch with clients, brunch with kids, private parties, and any other occasion imaginable. People watch at a Broadway-facing table over pad thai, sample some of the best rolls in the neighborhood at the 20-seat sushi bar, share assorted dim sum at a banquet and finish with a Dessert Bento Box. Tight on time? Take freshly-baked theater treats like Chocolate Chip Cookies and Caramel Popcorn to go. Or, get sushi and dim sum delivered to your door!
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love Ruby Foos! It's always so yummy, the wait staff is great and they get you in and out when dining during lunch! It's the go to place after shopping in midtown, a guaranteed great place for good food! Family, Friends and Colleagues love this place!

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

3 of us shared apps and sushi -- chicken lettuce wraps, pork dumplings, ribs & "sushi to share" platter. Good serving sizes, tasty flavors, good service. Great for lunch before a show.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a place that my wife and I frequent while in NYC. I, too, go there solo while on busines for a quick lunch. Whether it is Japanese or Chinese fare, the service is consistent, and the food tastes excelent. The duck is great

1  Thank adiscerningtrvlr
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Yes this is right on the corner in Times Square but when you step inside you are definetely out of the tourist mecca that surrounds it. Granted my experience was only for takeaway, we were staying a short walk away at the Doubletree but my experience was wonderful nonetheless.
I was greeted by a friendly smile immediately upon entering and shown to the bar area to order my meal. The bar staff were attentive and genuinely seemed interested in the other patrons travel stories as they ate their meals or waited like I did, for their takeaway meal. Takeaway did not take long to be cooked which was a nice surprise and the meal was very fresh.
The resturant itself is beautiful, lots of attention to detail from table settings to light fittings,it is a large resturant and was almost full the night I went and for good reason as I found out as the food was amazing! I am a vegetarian so sometimes even for Asian fusion type of meals it can go very wrong but if it had'nt of been our last night in New York when I got my meal I would have taken our whole family back! It is well priced, quite average but if the takeaway is a reflection of the meal sizes, quite big, it is very much good value. The resturant is darker in its lighting but the ambiance will more than make up for it. I can't wait to go back there!

1  Thank jo76
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Long wait on a Thursday night with place almost empty. Sushi came with hair. Ver poor service in general. Food ok but with this service bad experience.

1  Thank Ecoloco