“juice with a smile”

Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Birmingham, Alabama
“juice with a smile”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a review of the Melvin's Juice Box located in the Dream Downtown Hotel (355 West 16th St.) The juices were great. I am a little bit of a juice snob. Their juices were very good and very fresh. If you are in a hurry you can grab a freshly batched juice from the cooler or wait for them to make a fresh one just for you. They will customize anything. Now, $11 for a juice is not cheap, but it's pretty much the going rate in the city. I have purchased juice all over Manhattan. More often than not, the counter servers are snooty. If you don't come in size 0 exercise clothing then you are not worth the effort. Melvin's is not at all like that. This is the friendliest group of people in the customer service industry in the city! Melvin has hired some treasures (who make a mean juice.) I have visited this location several times on different trips. (I just do their juices. I have not tried the food.)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ANGinAL

Seattle, WA
“Delicious food with a wonderful selection of healthy choices”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Melvin's Juice Box is located in the Dream Downtown Hotel in NYC (355 West 16th St.) This was my first experience having fresh juices like they offer and I truly enjoyed the "Sweet and Dandy". I also had a salad that was delicious. The rest of my group enjoyed wraps, soup and sandwiches. The presentation of the food was creative and artistic. And it all tasted good! Everyone was impressed.

• Visited October 2013