“Don't believe the bad things you hear”

NYC Horse Carriage Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hello, my name is Frank and I've been operating and managing my business since 2005. My father has been in the industry since 1979. As a child I looked up to my father, I fell in love with horse drawn carriage industry and providing smiles and memories for customers over the years. I am dedicated to your personal experience on a horse drawn carriage, providing you with the history of Central Park, beautiful Manhattan skylines and memories sure to last a lifetime. We specialize in Central Park Tours, Proposals, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Family Fun. We always provide full guided tours during our Central Park rides. Our company also has the best rates at the lowest cost. All of our customers are treated with respect, sincerity and professionalism. It all started in 1979, when two brothers migrated from Sicily to New York City. Since then, it has been passed down a generation and has become a fully functional family run business. We utilize the internet to ensure quality and convenience for customers seeking horse drawn carriage rides through Central Park. We are very passionate about our horse and carriage industry and our family is dedicated to providing you with the best horse and carriage experience.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Brooklyn, New York
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Don't believe the bad things you hear”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am a New Yorker but had never taken a Central Park Carriage Ride. Finally did it last week and happy I did. I had a lovely driver, Dermot, who was friendly and fun. He insisted on taking a picture for me and let me feed carrots to the horse after the ride. There was no pressure to take a longer ride or to give a tip. All of the horses I saw looked well taken care of. Don't believe all the hype against carriage rides. Much of it is driven by developers who want to get control of the land the stables are on. I plan to be back!

Visited September 2013