“The best place to have breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alice's Tea Cup

Alice's Tea Cup
Ranked #31 of 582 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Karlsruhe, Germany
“The best place to have breakfast!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Super cute place and the food is great. The service was good and the variety of teas huge. I totally recommend it! Try the pumpkin scones - delicious!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BibiBlocksberg

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Asheville, North Carolina
“More than just Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This has become a standard ...make that THE standard - of our family trips to New York City. Sure, an "Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass" theme is an obvious for a tea shop. But make no mistake - they've taken it to the nines. What's more, it would be entirely predictable for someone creating such a place to rely on the theme and environment as a solid draw while actually serving mediocre food. Not so here. In fact, the food and tea at Alice's would be THE draw for any other such location without the theme. Their scones are incomparable as is the rest of the menu. Expectations are never met at Alice's ...everything here far exceeds your expectations. I can't recommend this highly enough. And, sure, I have a daughter and, yes, its a great family place ....but my wife and I also insist on visiting Alice's when we're in New York whether our daughter is with us or not.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank James H
“Adorable! Amazing scones!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Check this place out! probably some of the best scones I've ever had! Great place for a sunday brunch....order some tea or coffee and just munch on the tasty scones. ANd did I mention the place is adorable!? Check it out. A little fairy tale nestled in the city.

• Visited October 2012
Oswego, New York, United States
“Great for little girls of all ages”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My daughter told us about this place. It's a fun place to eat and the food is quite good. An experience to be had while in NYC.

• Visited September 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Great Tea”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My fiance and I stumbled across this by just randomly walking around in New York. I fell in love immediately. The place is absolutely charming. Unfortunately for us, the restaurant was closing so we were only able to order tea on the go. I had the birthday tea, but my favorite was the tea I chose to bring home, Brandy Apricot. If you are a tea lover, you have to try it.

• Visited June 2013