“Good quality Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate quite early in the evening in this restaurant. The service was good and the quality of the Pizzas were excellent. I had the Calzone pepperoni which was equally good. Large portions so we didn't manage a dessert.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,431)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were a group of 24 after a full day business meeting. Service was terrific, food was delicious. As the planner, I was very pleased with the pacing of the meal, as well as the quality of the food. Nice and casual atmosphere- good change of atmosphere after a formal meeting. Acoustics weren't great, but everything else was excellent.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Went there for dinner. My wife ordered a Stella Draft and i ordered a Samuel Adams. Her draft arrives and has something that looked like a loogy in it. I had to wait for mine because they had to change the keg. When the drafts arrives they were luke warm so I had to ask for ice. We ordered a large pizza. When it arrives it wasnt even hot. More like barely warm. I couldnt send it back because my daughter was hungry and i couldnt afford the time for them to make another. Our server was a little thick. More like dumb as a stick. She delivers our pizza and literaly returns 5 seconds later and asks how everthing is. Really i dont even have it in my plate yet. When we asked what they had on tap she could only remember two of the three they had so instead of going to find out she just says "stella, Samuel Adams and something else i cant remember". I wont return there. Im not picky about resturants but i do expect my beer to be cold and my food to be hot when i get it. If you want my advice dont go to Angelo's you wont enjoy it.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We ordered a large pizza and it was huge...we couldn't finish it - be prepared if you get a large!! Our toppings were pepperoni, cheese and olives and it was really good! The topics were perfectly proportioned and the crust was nice and crispy and not greasy at all. Even though they were super busy (at 2:30PM!!), they got us a seat and the service was excellent. Highly recommend :)

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Pizza baked in a coal-fired oven! Our pizza was excellent! We picked our own toppings: olives, fresh garlic, and prosciutto! Highly recommend this eatery!