“Good value”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

This was one of the cheaper meals we had on our most recent visit to NYC. We came for lunch with three kids, three adults and sat upstairs. Not super kid friendly- no child's menu and glass cups (no plastic cups or lids), etc.
But the adults loved the pizza and the delicious salads. The arugula salad I had was terrific. At this price point, if we were looking for pizza we would definitely return!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,431)

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We love the pizza at Angelo's on 57th Street. Their crusts are so good. Looking at the food others were ordering made me want to come back again and again

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Food was very good, rapidly served, with pleasant wait staff. Brick walls, two story, classic pizza eatery. Maybe a little upscale from the classic pizza joints I have known. Wife had linguine with clams that was very tasty. I enjoyed the pepperoni pizza. Felt like home made mozzarella cheese.

Definitely a worthwhile place. Wod reccomend to anyone.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

As a Chicago native I went into this meal with a very bias opinion, but the pizza, though different from Chicago style, exceeded my expectations. Fresh ingredients and great service made for a perfect meal.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We ordered a sausage and pepperoni pizza, which the sausage was in little crumbles all over the pizza and the pepperoni small, but good. They crust was thin and slightly blackened, which is the way it's supposed to be according to the memorabilia of the original Angelo. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it didn't taste burnt as I expected. It was really good pizza.