“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Bella Napoli is located just steps away from Time Square, and has proudly served the most authentic Italian food in NY for over 25 years. From Heroes, Calzones, Specialty Pastas, and of course, their famous Pizza - you are sure to find whatever is that you're looking for at Bella Napoli! If you're visiting Time Square in New York or a local on your lunch break, Bella Napoli will take care of you!Bella Napoli has one rule for their cuisine: Fresh, Fresh and Fresh! Bella Napoli shops for fresh food everyday so we can offering the best and freshest Italian food in New York. Bella Napoli has the most welcoming staff in NY, you are sure to enjoy your time here. Bring the whole family, because Bella Napoli will treat you like family. Having a corporate event? Let Bella Napoli cater your next event and blow your guests away with our authentic cuisine. Come in today and let us show you how real Italian is done!
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

In NYC for a week and rather spoilt for choice with the thousands of eating options. Turned to Trip Advisor for decent recommendations and this was on the list - and what a find.

Friendly staff, decent selection on the menu and fantastic food. Something of a hidden gem

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank DJS_7_17

Minnesota City, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cant stop thinking about it!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went to this little restaurant and loved it!!! I had the Carbonara (sp?) it was amazing! I told them that I had went to Italy and this was better than most of the food I had.

I told them I would write a review and just kept forgetting. I have since told any other person I know that is going to NY to check it out.

Prices were great / inexpensive!

My boss and her family always stay really close to here, and they go 3-4 times during the week they are in NY. They love owners and the music.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank krispelt
Georgetown, Guyana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food!!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

What can i say other than fantastic experience!!!! Wine selection and food was major!!! Will visit again!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank jlady_13
IF ID
“Delicious Linguini with Calamari”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Every time I'm in NYC I try to eat at this restaurant. Although the place is nothing fancy, the food is very good. Last night I requested their linguini with calamari in their orange sauce (it's not on their menu) and as in the past they prepared it for me. Absolutely delicious! This place is worth visiting whether it's for a sit down meal or dropping in for a slice of pizza.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 756brianm
North Tonawanda, New York
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We love this little pizza/restaurant. It is a short walk from radio city and rockefeller center. We ordered the meat lovers pizza and it was loaded with lots of ingredients. Very friendly help!

Visited January 2013