“WOW...!! Bleecker Street Pizza is a do not miss...!!”

Bleecker Street Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Description: Home of the famous and award winning Nona Maria Pie, Bleecker Street Pizza serves consistently delicious pizza with the best dough, sauce, and ingredients in Old West Village! Feel free to create your ideal pizza and add as many toppings as you'd like. Or try our customer favorite specialty pizza from on old family recipe, Nona Maria Pie. This amazing thin crust pizza is loaded with fresh mozzarella, homemade marinara sauce, the finest parmesan, and fresh basil. With generous portions and unbeatable flavors, we always have fresh and delicious entrees including gluten free pizzas, calzones, salads, pasta, and more! Bleecker Street Pizza offers beer and wine and all items are made to order. We are dedicated to providing our customers with speedy services and high quality ingredients. With affordable prices and excellent service, Bleecker Street Pizza has the best pizza that will keep you coming back for more. Come get your slice today! Established in 2004. Bleecker Street Pizza has been serving New York since 2004. Our mission is to provide delicious pizza in a friendly and inviting environment. With over 10 years of success, we look forward adding you to our long history of happy customers.
Reviewed October 17, 2019 via mobile

I have eaten a LOT of pizza in my lifetime in a lot of states but this is by FAR the best I've ever had, so goooooood... The Nonna Maria is THE BEST... Thank you Greg for an AWESOME visit...!!

1  Thank TGillman77
Write a reviewReviews (1,636)

Reviewed October 17, 2019 via mobile

We ate ate this place after reading reviews. The crust is so good...soft yet slightly crunchy. Very unique? Try the Nonna Marita. Greg is kind and loves to walk around and greet his customer. Great place!

1  Thank adamsF3937TK
Reviewed October 16, 2019

Just the best I've had in NYC. Quick service. Great crust and tasting pizza. The atmosphere is what you would expect from a local business. The location is easy to get to on the way to or from S. Manhattan from Mid-Town. Heard the owner is pretty cool as well. Get the Nonna Maria.

2  Thank Ralph W
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

Read all the reviews. Made a Point of visiting on my first trip to NYC. Pizza was excellent, went basic with a margarita. Friends I came with weren’t as impressed. They refused to come in with me, they didn’t think the sit down area looked to appealing for supper. I can’t fault them on that opinion. I appreciate that most folks will grab their slice and eat on the run as I ended up doing.

2  Thank petersY2981GZ
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Our family recently ate at Bleeker Street Pizza, we tried the pepperoni and the Nonna Maria, both are very good, I think the Nonna Maria was the best. We met the prior owner Greg, he was quite personable, we understand he's sort of retired yet still working there, explained the Italian word Nonna means Grandmother, hence it was his Grandmothers recipe and invited my son for a photo opp.

2  Thank Gary T