“Love the crispy crust!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Description: Home of the famous and award winning Nona Maria Pie, Bleecker Street Pizza serves consistently delicious pizza with the best dough, sauce, and ingredients in Old West Village! Feel free to create your ideal pizza and add as many toppings as you'd like. Or try our customer favorite specialty pizza from on old family recipe, Nona Maria Pie. This amazing thin crust pizza is loaded with fresh mozzarella, homemade marinara sauce, the finest parmesan, and fresh basil. With generous portions and unbeatable flavors, we always have fresh and delicious entrees including gluten free pizzas, calzones, salads, pasta, and more! Bleecker Street Pizza offers beer and wine and all items are made to order. We are dedicated to providing our customers with speedy services and high quality ingredients. With affordable prices and excellent service, Bleecker Street Pizza has the best pizza that will keep you coming back for more. Come get your slice today! Established in 2004. Bleecker Street Pizza has been serving New York since 2004. Our mission is to provide delicious pizza in a friendly and inviting environment. With over 10 years of success, we look forward adding you to our long history of happy customers.
Reviewed September 18, 2019

The crunch in the crust really took me by surprise. I am from San Francisco and most of our artisanal pizzerias use sourdough, resulting in a chewier crust. At Bleecker's, it's extraordinarily crispy! Thanks to Jon who took us there on a food tour by foot, Greg greeted us warmly. I am even more heartfelt after I heard the family story of Douglas Greenwood, a 911 Police Captain who opened this pizzeria.

I went on to try Regina's Pizza in Boston, which is supposedly ranked #1 by TripAdvisor and Bleecker is ranked #2. IMHO, Bleecker Street Pizza is better! :-)

3  Thank TravelBelly_88
Write a reviewReviews (1,636)

Reviewed September 18, 2019

The pizza, Greg, and the story behind Bleecher Street Pizza make this a must stop while visiting NYC. It was a great experience!

1  Thank 540LoveJamaica
Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

After reading some recommendations for this place I decided to give it a try. It was some delicious NYC pizza. I’ve tried many pizza places in the city and this is one of the best. I had several different slices and they were all great. Worth a stop if you’re in the area.

1  Thank TouristMD
Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

Best of the best slice.Nona Maria,ultimate slice.crispy crust.nice atmosphere. Friendly.dont miss this place.

1  Thank jeffmY8705JY
Reviewed September 17, 2019

I'm not a huge fan of pizza but, after being dragged here by my husband, I have to say that the Nonna Maria is really something a bit special. A lovely welcoming space made even better by the presence of the welcoming and knowledgeable Greg.
I will definately be returning on my next trip to NYC

1  Thank Jayne H