“Nice Brunch”

Neighborhood: West Village
Newmarket
“Nice Brunch”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We enjoyed a nice Sunday Brunch at the Elephant and Castle. We arrived at 10 and there was a queue outside the door waiting and it was easy to see why. I had Lovely fresh juice and the eggs benedict with fried apples was an experience. Another person at the table had the Scrambled Eggs with Ham which was like Gammon in Ireland and it went down a treat.

Visited September 2013

Louisville, KY
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went there for breakfast with my wife, nephew, and niece. Very good selection, and good quality ingredients that were well prepared. It's a small place, with tables very close together. Even though we had to take the table closest to the front door, we felt comforable. Service was friendly and efficient. i hope to return on my next visit to NYC.

• Visited June 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Cozy”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Extremely nice & friendly little restaurant , with great burgers. Was there for the tail end of brunch, very diverse menu . Deserts are very creative.

• Visited June 2013
Lanzarote, Spain
“Discovering New York”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My first visit to New York, and I had done all the research in advance. Elephant & Castle was very near our rented apartment and, over 2 weeks, we made 3 visits for breakfast/brunch. My husband always goes for the eggs, bacon, hash browns and everything else type of breakfast. I´ve got a sweeter tooth and choose pancakes with fruit and maple syrup. So two happy people at Elephant & Castle then ! We´re not into all the fancy coffees on offer these days so the regular coffees - with constant top-ups - suited us just fine.

I hope my first visit to New York won´t be my last and I won´t need to do any Internet research next time. Straight to Elephant & Castle for breakfast - yes !

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good quality”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went there for brunch. The food was really good quality tasted good too! I had poached eggs with pureed spinach on a potato pancake it was flavorful loved the presentation. Also had a Champagne Carlton never tried one before it was gooooooood.
My friend had poached eggs on french toast with apples covered in holandise it was really good too!!

Visited May 2013