“Family ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: 24th Street
Transit: N or R to 23rd st. & Broadway, or take the 6 to 23th St. & Park Ave.
Description: Eleven Madison Park is located in a landmark art deco building with soaring 35-foot ceilings and a view of Madison Square Park. We offer an intimate bar featuring 35 wines by the glass as well as seasonal classic and proprietary cocktails. The second floor private dining rooms also feature views of Madison Square Park. For both lunch and dinner, Eleven Madison Park offers a Tasting Menu for $195.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my Daughter’s birthday and she made a reservation for lunch at 11 Madison.
We were able to enjoy and experience one of the best restaurants in town.
The place runs like a clock , an army of people there to make your experience one of the most unforgettable!
The cleanliness, and organization combined with the record of the place in the heart of the city .
The flavors of food, made my daughter’s birthday just amazing!!
I enjoyed absolutely everything, every detail of the menu, it was just fantastic!!
I cannot say enough about this restaurant,
It was the magic of flavors combined to delight your palate!
It was just emerging into a world of flavors,
The sensation of different flavors combined to create a wonderful experience!!
Thank you chef Daniel Humm !!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,536)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a disappointing experience, from start to finish. This is no way on the same level as French laundry or Fat Duck (real 3star restaurants) The service is negligible (maybe as the service charge is now included in the bill -service should always be seperate or the staff fo not achieve)The food? What part of a medium sized peeled tomato cut into 4 sprinkled with dried tuna and served with a tomato broth becomes a culinary delight or shows any skill ,maybe because the partners have split it has a problem. Anyway am sure this restaurant has become complacent and is riding on its passed glory.A very expensive,underwhelming, disappointing experience-Michelin get your ratings right please,its important to clients who want to experience top class gourmet dining.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

an almost impossible ticket, I was able to secure a pre paid dinner exclusive of drinks, wine by going on Tock at precisely 9 AM first Monday in August for a date in September. Since we had been there previously we were contacted by our attentive Matre d' Annelisse Baumann to re-confirm and to determine if there were any changes to likes, allergies etc. Service is so exacting and professional that my silverware and glassware are set for a left hander! We began with 2 glasses of rose champagne, made our menu choices and selected a lovely Mersault to compliment our seafood choices (I surrendered to the best duck in creation and added a glass of red Burgundy!) opening dish was caviar with okra and cornbread, which was spectacular in taste and presentation, next a celtuce with rice porridge which is unique and brilliant, then a black bass with green tomato and cucumber, The irresistible duck with honey and lavender is a must and certainly among the best imaginable.
we dined next to a couple who jetted from Wellington NZ just to dine here - straight off the plane!
Was it all worth it? Tomorrow we'll visit the Metropolitan Museum to view Da Vinci's St Jerome in the Wilderness, because whether you are viewing a masterpiece or dining in one of the best restaurants of the world, life is too short to not experience greatness

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've heard a lot of good things about Eleven Madison Park (EMP), so I booked a flight to go there when I confirmed the reservation. Dinner was full, so I booked lunch. Everything was very detailed oriented, the food didn't leave any impressions for us. The whole meal had a lot of "Chinese/Eastern" element which didn't really work for us. For example, the porridge reminded me of Chinese congee. The sauce for my dry-aged beef reminds me of the Shanghaiese Pork. The black bass reminded me of the Chinese style steamed fish...I don't have a sweet tooth but my favorite dish was actually the Coffee dessert.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rated the #1 restaurant in the world a few years ago and I have to say, it was magnificent!
Started the evening with a cocktail in the lounge and then proceeded to have the most spectacular dishes, one after the other. The flavor combinations were superb.
I love the Art Deco environment and the high ceilings.
Our server was a gentlewoman and well knowledgeable.
I highly recommend it!