“fabulous”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: 24th Street
Transit: N or R to 23rd st. & Broadway, or take the 6 to 23th St. & Park Ave.
Description: Eleven Madison Park is located in a landmark art deco building with soaring 35-foot ceilings and a view of Madison Square Park. We offer an intimate bar featuring 35 wines by the glass as well as seasonal classic and proprietary cocktails. The second floor private dining rooms also feature views of Madison Square Park. For both lunch and dinner, Eleven Madison Park offers a Tasting Menu for $195.
Melbourne, Australia
“fabulous”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I celebrated my 50th Birthday on the 6/12/13 here - WOW what a fabulous experience. The space was impressive, the staff were wonderful, I loved the large table for two, The 15 courses were delicious and impressive. Can see why Eleven Madison was voted worlds 5th best restaurant Hope to come back one day

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“just went for drinks, but restaurant looks lovely..”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We visited with a New Yorker friend before having dinner elsewhere... didn't realise that this would be possible but it is, and the bar over looks the dining area... lovely atmosphere, young and polite and knowledgeable staff, Emily let us taste a few wines before we chose what to have, and great cocktails..
we MUST get a reservation for dinner in this place next time we are in New York... to do so you must book a month in advance and it is still pot luck... but i think from what we saw it will be worth the effort.

• Visited January 2014
Santa Monica, California, United States
“Review of the BAR FOOD”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I really wanted to try this place while traveling solo recently, so I nabbed a spot at the bar. So this review covers a three course meal I had sitting at the bar, not the usual tasting menu extravaganza. Definitely the fanciest meal I've ever had sitting at a bar. I understand the cocktails here are great too, but I wasn't drinking so I stuck to the "soft cocktails". I had a gingered ale and a Parksider, both of which were very tasty and just as lovingly prepared by the bartenders as the alcoholic drinks. The bar menu offers 4-5 choices for starter, main, and dessert. I had octopus with bitter greens and pear, honey roasted duck with huckleberries and turnips, and apple sorbet with bay leaf creme brulee. All of the dishes had interesting flavor combos and were very well prepared and beautifully presented (especially the octopus starter). I have had better food, but I definitely want to re-visit and try the big ol tasting menu. If you can't get a table and still want to try this world-renowned restaurant, you shouldn't have a problem getting a seat at the bar. There are even a few tables in the bar area that seat 2-4. One of the bartenders chatted with me between making drinks, so I didn't feel weird about eating on my own at all. Cost was $145 (with tip) for three courses/2 non-alcoholic drinks.

Lewes, Delaware
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

What great food and excellent service. From the beginning until the end it is a show combined with innovative and delicious food. The wine pairings were excellent.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Unique Experience”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Dining at Eleven Madison Park is unlike dining in any other restaurant in New York. It is an adventure. There is no menu. After you arrive, the waiter asks you if you have any food restrictions. Then, a fifteen-course dinner is prepared, presented, and explained to you by the wait staff.

We had dinner at Eleven Madison Park on a week night during the first week of December. Reservations are a must. The staff is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. The dining room is large. The food is delicious. And, the experience is one of a kind dining experience.

The wine pairings were memorable and so were the presentations. Eleven Madison Park is very expensive, but worth it for a memorable occassion. We are so glad that we went and we'll definately be going back.

1 Thank PacificHeights7