“wow....”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: 24th Street
Transit: N or R to 23rd st. & Broadway, or take the 6 to 23th St. & Park Ave.
Description: Eleven Madison Park is located in a landmark art deco building with soaring 35-foot ceilings and a view of Madison Square Park. We offer an intimate bar featuring 35 wines by the glass as well as seasonal classic and proprietary cocktails. The second floor private dining rooms also feature views of Madison Square Park. For both lunch and dinner, Eleven Madison Park offers a Tasting Menu for $195.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We could not fault our trip to this restaurant during our trip in November 2012.
Hailing from the UK it was 45 minutes of waiting on the phone just to get a reservation thankfully we managed. So we rocked up on Thanksgiving night a little early so we took the opportunity to take a pic outside. Anyway a member of staff came out and offered to take our pics. Which we though was so nice off him as it was a cold evening.

We started off the evening in the bar with some cocktails before we were ushered to our table. Being Thanksgiving it was their take on a traditional menu. It was a four course menu and every element was fabulous!

The service was fabulous what you want when you are out for a meal attentive but not intrusive.

Would love to go back....

Write a ReviewReviews (2,189)

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This is now #1 on my US restaurant list- I've been to all the top spots in ny, Chicago, SF, Boston etc. they are welcoming, fun and creative and every course was interesting- yes it's 3 hrs and part theater- but in a fun and not pretentious way. Impeccable service and every staff member knew every ingredient and dish perfectly. Wine list is spectacular- pairings were excellent- only one miss for me- a fino sherry with an abalone dish- they cheerfully switched it out for a great chablis premier cru (my wife liked the sherry pairing - so maybe just my palate-). A meal to remember....

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Ate here in May for dinner. Was an amazing experience for the moment we entered till we left. Staff were very knowledgable about all the food and wine. Me being a chef my self I can appreciate all the work that goes into the food. The whole evening was every entertaining, the menu get you really involved with all the courses. Many special things created especially for eleven madison park. Would defiantly revisit

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was truly a highlight of our 5 week trip to Canada/USA during May and June 2013. My husband and I had such a good night, we could not fault anything. From when we arrived early for our booking we were made welcome, the food was amazing, the service amazing the feel of the restaurant excellent and nice.
The food tastes were incredible.
Our children booked this for us before we left Australia and are so pleased we had such an excellent experience. I think it will be one in a lifetime for us.
Although we do have some good restaurants in our area and they are available in Melbourne and Sydney, I don't think our night with you will be passed.
Thank you again for our night. Regards Heather Scollard, Gerogery, NSW, Australia

Reviewed June 20, 2013

20 courses. The best service I've EVER had in any top restaurant anywhere in the world. Inventive food. Playful but not Barton G tacky. Great room. Hard reservation to get and pricey as dinner for 4 with two bottles of wine was $1,750 with a big tip. My guests called it the best meal they have ever eaten worldwide. Its right up there for me.